The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

am i a success???

The other day a friend and I,
Tried to define what success meant to us.
Does it mean having enough to buy,
Whatever you want without a fuss?

Or does it mean being the best,
And being universally acknowledged as number one.
Or does it mean differing from the rest,
And doing things that no one's done.

Would I be considered successful,
If I came second in a test,
But I had given it my full,
I had done my very best.

How/when does one know he is a success,
And does success really matter to me,
If all I want in life (well more or less),
Is just to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home