2006, take a bow
Ring out the old, Ring in the new,
What does the New Year hold, I wish I knew.
Another year has come and passed by,
Oh, how swiftly does time fly.
2006 was filled with fun and adventure,
But that is something I say fondly as I look back every year
Met lots of people, made lots of new friends.
I hope this part never ends.
2006 was also my first full year at work
And I realised its going to take many more such years before I can buy that Merc.
Two New bosses and even a transfer,
All this and I still think I'm overworked and underpaid here.
2006 had its share of partying,
Wining, dining and even some sight seeing,
It had its share of "affaires romantique",
From "ahem" you know whats to a peck on the cheek.
All in all as I look back now,
2006, take a bow,
It's been a year of ups and downs,
But I'm sure the smiles outdid the frowns
Ring out the old, Ring in the new,
What does the New Year hold, I wish I knew.
I hope it's even better than last year,
Lots more fun and even more cheer.
What does the New Year hold, I wish I knew.
Another year has come and passed by,
Oh, how swiftly does time fly.
2006 was filled with fun and adventure,
But that is something I say fondly as I look back every year
Met lots of people, made lots of new friends.
I hope this part never ends.
2006 was also my first full year at work
And I realised its going to take many more such years before I can buy that Merc.
Two New bosses and even a transfer,
All this and I still think I'm overworked and underpaid here.
2006 had its share of partying,
Wining, dining and even some sight seeing,
It had its share of "affaires romantique",
From "ahem" you know whats to a peck on the cheek.
All in all as I look back now,
2006, take a bow,
It's been a year of ups and downs,
But I'm sure the smiles outdid the frowns
Ring out the old, Ring in the new,
What does the New Year hold, I wish I knew.
I hope it's even better than last year,
Lots more fun and even more cheer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home