The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Friday, August 17, 2007

three movies i've liked so far

Of all the movies I've seen this year,
Here are three I hold most dear.

The Korean movie "200 Pound Beauty"
Was a movie that really tickled me,
A light hearted romantic comedy,
Perfect for that special someone and you to see. :)

Then there was "300",
About King Leonidas & the Spartans that he led,
With battle scenes that looked out of a painting,
This was one movie worth seeing.

Finally there is "Priceless (Hors de Prix)",
That wonderfully romantic & funny French movie.
Starring the oh, so beautiful Audrey Tautou in a new look,
If nothing else she will definitely get you hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home