The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Friday, August 03, 2007

thank you

Birthday wishes, birthday gifts and of course the birthday surprise,
Nothing could be better or as nice.
Friends writing in with their best wishes,
Going out for lunch and hogging on my favorite dishes.

It's nice to know that people still remember,
Even though they are everywhere and I'm still here.
From Casablanca, Drops of Jupiter to you know who ;) ,
I just wanna say a very BIG "THANK YOU".

3 Comments:

Blogger Utopia said...

love the way u manage to rhyme every sentence. i try so hard but tis futile. i even try to haiku but fail miserably.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Samurai Jack said...

hi utopia,

In these busy, hurried, modern times,
I'm so glad, someone likes my rhymes,
I hope you keep coming back,
To read more on the misadventures of samurai jack.
:)

12:19 AM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Awwwww... so cute! I never saw these posts! Damn the office for blocking blogger. Yes now I shall go read more :)

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home