The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

time to go home

The time has come to meet old friends,

To relive old jokes and visit our old dens.

The time has come to eat home food

Where whatever mom cooks always tastes good.

The time has come to meet family,

Mom, dad, bro and anyone related to me.

The time has come to maybe meet that old flame,

And maybe even accept that you were to blame.

The time has come pack and get ready,

For the long journey that awaits me,

Cuz no matter where I am, HK, Singapore or Rome,

There’s no better time than when it's time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home