lonely
Wish I knew someone here,
Someone I'd meet for a movie or a beer.
Someone with whom you could just talk,
Someone to hold hands and just walk.
Four million or more in this city,
Yet every night I feel so lonely.
Lots of people, lots of food, lots of culture,
Yet nothing and no one I hold dear.
Days, weeks months have gone by,
Cold and alone, in my bed I lie.
Wondering how I'll spend the rest of my life,
Will I be alone or will I have a wife
But what scares me most is that, when I die,
No one will come to say good bye.
No one will look and no one will care,
How this old man died on his rocking chair.
Someone I'd meet for a movie or a beer.
Someone with whom you could just talk,
Someone to hold hands and just walk.
Four million or more in this city,
Yet every night I feel so lonely.
Lots of people, lots of food, lots of culture,
Yet nothing and no one I hold dear.
Days, weeks months have gone by,
Cold and alone, in my bed I lie.
Wondering how I'll spend the rest of my life,
Will I be alone or will I have a wife
But what scares me most is that, when I die,
No one will come to say good bye.
No one will look and no one will care,
How this old man died on his rocking chair.


1 Comments:
Oh no, you will make me cry now. You will.
:(
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home