The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Sunday, January 21, 2007

season beginning

Slow breathing and deep sighs,

She bit her lower lip to stifle those cries,

Her soft curls bounced on her forehead,

No words spoken yet so much was said.

That naughty smile, her seductive touch,

Seemed to say "I want it so much",

My defenses’ down she took the lead

As we set out to do the deed.

I'd never seen her with such passionate drive,

All her senses coming alive

One, wouldn't do she needed more,

As she came close to whisper “You never know what else is in store"

Flush with excitement, it showed on her face,

The twinkle in her eyes showed this was her favorite place.

And where you ask was this exclusive locale,

It was the season beginning "Nine West and Ferragammo" Shoe sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home