The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

of weekend getaways & girl friend's birthdays

Escaped the Lion City for a Weekend getaway,

Had a reason, was my girlfriend's birthday,

So off I went to the "Fragrant Harbor",

Out to meet my love's labor.

Seeing her there, waiting for me,

Made me realize why I'm so lucky.

There she was a vision of beauty.

Her love glowing infinitely.

Before I knew it, it was time to go,

How time flew I do not know,

Parting is such sweet sorrow,

We promised each other we'd meet tomorrow.

So back to the Lion City I did return,

Back to this hum drum, I had a living to earn.

Busy working so she can come meet me,

And maybe again relive that sweet memory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

And we lose a Samurai to love? Dangerous business this, love is :p

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home