The Misadventures of Samurai Jack

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil... But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

guest quest

What is one supposed to do,

When someone comes to visit you?

What does one do when one plays host,

Do you visit places that tourists love most?

I guess I could show him the city sights,

And in the evening the BIG city lights,

I guess I could show him China Town,

Where maybe we could walk around.

I guess I could buy him a souvenir,

And maybe even some electronic gear,

Buy a few gifts for his family,

And hopefully he'll buy something nice for me.

Give him a taste of the local cuisine,

Maybe even show him the "hawker centre" scene.

I hope this is enough to survive his stay,

And hopefully live to die another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

I hear you played your part nicely
Avoided all trouble, quite wisely
:)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home