why I decided to blog
“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”
Where or what that is, is still not known.
Is it success, love, friends, family,
Or will it be a novel commodity.
I search for it across many lands,
Climb mountains, swim seas and walk the desert sands.
Will I ever find it I do not know?
But in its search I will forever go,
Trails, tribulations, what does the future hold in store,
Just what will happen as I walk through that door?
Will there be disappointments, will there be cheer,
Just what will I experience every passing year?
Will I fight dragons or maybe save a fair maid,
Will I ever be happy with what I'm paid?
Just what happens as I travel across coasts?
Stay informed by reading future posts.


1 Comments:
And stay informed, through your blog, we will,
'Cause this style aint run off the mill,
And though I learn most of if first-hand,
I must be updated when you are in a new land.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home